BLACKLAKE Research and Development is a Michigan based company of approximately 10 associates with over 200 years of automotive, industrial engineering, and manufacturing experience. We specialize in the design and manufacturing of premium, high-performance vehicles and parts, and we offer 1:1 consulting to select partners.
- Benchmarking and State-of the Art Reviews
- Reverse Engineering
- 3D Scanning
- Alternate Materials/Processes
- Requirements-Based Clean Sheet
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- System and Component Design
- Hydraulic / Pneumatic
- Kinematic Simulation
- Finite Element Analysis
- Control System Algorithm and Calibration
- Engine Development and Tuning
- Vehicle performance testing and analysis
- Composite Materials Design
- Prototyping and Testing
- Engineering Consulting
- Graphic design and rendering
- Project Management
- Components to Full Vehicle
- Prototype to Scalable Production
- Composite Molding and Soft Tooling
- Flexible Fabrication and Machining
- CNC Milling and Turning
- Robotic Part Trimming
- Additive manufacturing
- Electrical systems integration/calibration
- Dual Net Quality Checks to maintain consistent premium product performance
- Quality control plans tailored to each process
VISION. INNOVATION. PARTNERSHIP.
At BLACKLAKE Consulting, we’re more than advisors; we’re co-pilots on your journey to automotive excellence. For brands bold enough to lead, we provide innovative solutions that transform visions into victories. We will never surrender the spec.
Every challenge? An opportunity.
Every idea? Potential waiting to be unlocked.
With BLACKLAKE’s decades of OEM, aftermarket, real world, off-road, and on-track experience, your aspirations aren’t just realized; they’re amplified.
Empower your vision. Drive the change. Lead with purpose.
COPYRIGHT BLACKLAKE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT 2023